You’ve read my blog posts and you’ve seen my YouTube videos, now you can hire me to speak at your event or organization. I am available to speak at law schools, conferences, CLEs, in-house trainings, webinars, podcasts, radio shows, TV shows and news outlets, and business organization events. Please contact me if you’re interested in having me speak to your group or at your event!
I have materials prepared on the following topics.
- Social Media Law Basics
- Social Media Horror Stories from the Legal Trenches (and How to Avoid the same Fate)
- So You Want to Start a Business
- Copyright for Professional Creatives
- Kick Ass Contracts
- Preventing and Responding to Cyberbullying and Cyberharassment
- Flash Mob Law
- Making It Work: From Non-Traditional Law Student to ABA Legal Rebel and Best-Selling Author
These talks can be tailored for legal and non-legal audiences and customized to fit your group’s needs. Webcast and video conferencing options are also available. I can promise it will be an engaging and entertaining experience for all.